Open “App store” on your device.
Click “Update” icon below.
If the game has the latest updates, will be displayed on the list. Click "Update" next to the update instructions to download it.
You can also automatically download updates by changing the device settings for installed applications:
1. Go to "Settings" -> "iTunes" and "App Store"
2. In the "automatic" download area to open the "update"
For Android users:
1. Open the “Play Store” app on your desktop
2. Click the "Menu" icon in the top left corner and click "My Apps and Games"
3. Find the game name on the list and click it.
4. After the game page opens, click "Update"
You can also adjust the device settings to automatically download updates for installed games:
1. Open the Play Store app
2. Click the "Menu" icon in the upper left corner
3. Go to the "Settings" area
4. Click "Update applications automatically"
5. Choose one of the followingS:
- Automatically update the application at any time. Updates will be downloaded via Wifi and mobile networks
- Automatically download only via Wifi. The update will start downloading when the phone has a Wifi connection