For IOS devices:
1. Go to Settings for your device -> General -> Restrictions.
2. Choose Enable Restores.
3. Enter a password. We suggest you use a different password than the one you use to unlock your device.
4. Once the restrictions are activated, you will see a list of applications and actions allowed on your device. To restrict embedded purchases, disable the appropriate option.
For Android devices:
1. Open the Play Store.
2. Touch the Menu icon and select Settings.
3. Tap Require authentication for purchases.
4. Select one of the authentication options:
-For all purchases via Google Play on this device. Authentication will be required for all Google Play purchases (including built-in purchases).
-Every 30 minutes: The system will request the password for Google Play purchases every 30 minutes. After entering the password, all purchases made in the next 30 minutes will not require a password.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.