2. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
3. Delete the game from your device and download it again from the corresponding application store. Do not worry: your backup will not be lost if your device is connected to the Internet.
4. Ensure that the room of your device meets the minimum system requirements.
On Android devices, you can try to clean the application cache:
1. Go to the device settings> Applications.
2. Select Cooking Country from the list of applications.
3. Touch the Clear Cache button and restart the game.
If the problem persists, contact our customer service. If possible, provide the following information:
- Your ID and game Version
- What actions led to crash or block of your game (for example: Harvesting crops).
- The first time you noticed this problem (after having updated the game, reinstalling it, etx.).